Saturday, December 3, 2011

Keepin Warm. Or at least tryin.

Out here in the wilderness we don't have a furnace...  I'm not to sure I like not having one, but I do like not having a gas bill! :)
So we have to make our way out (mostly EL makes his way out) to get our firewood for our wood burning stoves. I really love having the wood burning stoves. They make it nice and cozy in our home.
Here are some pictures of our recent adventure on gathering wood. Luckily this wood has been curing for a couple of years. We were super good planners on making sure we had wood when we were finally able to move out here! :)
Kylah showing off her mad wood gathering skills!
Morgan showing off her muscles! 
Emer being a cutie and trying to console Gannon who didn't want to gather wood. 
The boys should be working, but playing is much to fun! 
Korban finally helping!
Me being awesome with a chain saw!

El being super gorgeous! I love his lumberjack look! 


Making the wood gathering fun! 

All of us with our final load of the day.

Sam wasn't able to be here, because she was in town. We sure did miss her! 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like FUN! I have some mesquite wood that I will keep for you. Next time you come down, or we come up, we'll have to get you the sweet smelling mesquite wood.

    ReplyDelete