Wednesday, December 14, 2011

a calf met our car...

So you all know that a calf ran out of the brush and hit our car. The calf lived! HE LIVED!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me. I really don't have money to pay for a calf....  Here is the damage to the car. The windshield is being fixed today. El has fixed the door,so now it opens! YEEHAW!






What do you think of the "MacGyver" tape job? Totally awesome! Also, you are totally awesome if you know what I am referencing when I say "MacGyver" tape!!!

Not only has our car met a calf, it has also had some trauma with our oldest child. She ran it up and embankment the other night, the night she turned 14. She blew a tire, dented the bumper and broke the muffler... I'm just grateful it wasn't my van.. O and I am grateful that everyone survived... 

1 comment:

  1. My question is what is Sam doing driving at age 14? Are y'all crazy?! I am sure that she will be a great driver later with all the experience she will get out in the middle of nowhere.

    ReplyDelete