Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Gathering...

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful! We had just a few guests out here in the wild country and we are so happy they all came!
I am so grateful for this wonderful world that I live in. I am so grateful that our Heavenly Father has a plan for us and I am loving this plan he has for me. I am so grateful that El's brother Mike was able to come out with his wife Holli and their two beautiful babes. I am grateful for El's mom and dad for also coming out...


I was saddened by this last Thanksgiving also because it was the first Thanksgiving in my life that I wasn't able to spend it with my Grandpa and Grandma. I am just grateful that I was able to all 30 or so years of Thanksgivings with them. Hopefully my Grams is enjoying Tennessee to its fullest! And hopefully Gramps is enjoying heaven!
I was also saddened because I wasn't able to do our girls night of Black Friday shopping...  But my mom was a sport and called me and gave me updates!
I am so grateful to my beautiful Mom and my wonderful Dad. They are both such amazing people and I am grateful they brought me into this world! I am also so grateful for all of my wonderfully, amazing, crazy, spaztic, loving children! They are what make my days better!

Now onto getting this house ready for Christmas... We have decided that we are going to cut our own tree this year... I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment